Sell art with ARTONLINE
The purpose of ARTONLINE is to offer you, the talented artist, a platform from which to sell your art online to the public.ARTONLINE is in the business of providing an internet service to artist customers to expose those artists' creativity on a world wide basis, and facilitate the opportunity for those artists to market their creative projects to a world wide customer base.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Free to join and sell art. No upfront fees to pay, free membership.
2. Fully automated admin system. You can upload, manage and remove artworks at any time. Just photograph your artworks and upload them following our (technical requirements)
3. Robust sales alert system. We alert you by text message and email when an order is placed. So you should never miss an order.
4. End-to-end order tracking. Log in anytime to see the progress of your order from placement through to delivery, to payment.
5. We market and sell your art via this site, artonlinebg.com, one of the top destinations for serious customers wishing to buy art online. We will display, advertise and market your art online and offline, provide payment processing and credit card facilities, and work hard to bring appreciative customers to you. Your key responsibilities
1. You will package your artwork carefully and dispatch it promptly when you receive an order.
2. You will inform us, change the status (sold) or remove artworks immediately from the site when you sell them independently (can be done online). For the full artist terms and conditions of service, please read the (artist terms and conditions) You set the price
1. You know how much your art sells for, so you decide the selling price of your art.You must include packaging and delivery costs
1. You are responsible for the costs of materials, packaging, and delivery to anywhere in the world. Therefore you must set your price to include this cost. As an established artist, you probably already know how much it costs to package and deliver your style of artworks. For larger or heavy pieces contact your preferred courier to establish the cost. Check delivery prices carefully as you are wholly responsible for the cost of delivery. HOW YOU GET PAID
Customers pay online through our credit card processing facilities, bank transfer or by cheque. When payment is received, we will notify you of the details of the purchase by email, text message and if necessary by phone. You must then package and dispatch the artwork to arrive with the customer within 5 working days. Once we have confirmed that the artwork arrived safely, you will be paid approximately 30 days after that date (this is comprised of time for delivery, money back guarantee, time for return). You will be paid by cheque or bank transfer. You can see the date on which your payment will be raised via your control panel. Money back guarantee
We offer all customers three (3) days to reject the work, which you must adhere to. The guarantee allows customers to return artworks if they are not fully satisfied. They can return the artwork for any reason within this period. They will have to pay the postage and insurance costs if they return an artwork. You are not eligible to recoup the cost of delivering the artwork to the customer. HOW TO GET STARTED
Just click the link below to create a new artist account. Creating an account allows you to login to artonlinebg.com and provides us with the information we need to get your art onto the site. CREATE AN ARTIST ACCOUNT NOW
ONCE YOU'VE CREATED YOUR ACCOUNT
Once you've created an account you can upload images of your artworks. We have made it really easy and simple to get your pictures online. We’ll contact you to let you know if you have been accepted. Most artists are accepted, but ARTONLINE reserves the right to accept or decline your application. The whole process from application to acceptance normally takes about 48 hours.
All rights reserved.